Mobile Home Rentals
We have several mobile homes for hire on spacious well laid out sites. Beside Each home there is ample car parking space. We offer two types of accommodation, two bedroom 30 x 12ft wide and three bedroom 35 x 12ft wide, all of which sleep up to six people.
These luxurious homes are fully serviced and have fitted kitchens, fridges, gas cookers, oven grill, these mobile come fully equipped with cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils and each with is own hot water, shower and toilet facilities. The dining room and lounge area is open plan and there is gas heating.
Mobile Home Rentals Booking & Information
- All Bookings are made by phone – contact us today.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- Full contact details are required at time of booking.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 12 noon on day of departure – for early/ late arrivals or departures please contact us prior to confirm.
- All sites are allocated on a first come , first served basis.
- €100 cash security deposit is required upon arrival. This will be returned at check out.
- If you are looking to join other family or friends already staying with us please let us know when booking.
- Minimum 3 night stay during Low / High Season – see rates below.
- No pets allowed.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before you check availability.
Find out more about our other accommodations: Glamping Pods and information for guests with Tents / Touring Caravans / Campervans / Motorhomes.
NB: Lynders Mobile Home Park is a well maintained, friendly site that is family run. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. In order to maintain a quiet and respectable park suitable for our guests we have a strict noise curfew from 11 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Low Season per week
- May €300
- *During these months – Minumum 3 Night Stay€175
- High Season per week
- August €550
- *During these months – Minumum 3 Night Stay€300
Extra Charges Levied
- Extra Car €5
- Tent Surcharge €5
- Gazebo €6
What To Bring:
- Guests must supply their own sleeping equipment – duvets/sleeping bags, pillows, linens, towels, tea towels, etc.
- Shop, stocked with sweets, toys and beach goods. Bottled gas is also available for sale.
- Laundry Room with washing machines, spin dryers and ironing facilities.
- FREE Wifi available.
- Toilets and Showers – Kept to highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Reception and Tourism Information on site.
- The campsite has 24 hour supervision and entrance to the site is strictly controlled ensuring a safe and pleasant stay for all. The park is also monitored by CCTV from all angles.
- Large green areas for kids.
- Water service point for motorhomes.
- Chemical disposal toilet.
- Electric points throughout the park. Dont forget a blue round pin plug is required- standard with all campsites.
- Lighting throughout the park.
- Waterpoints throughout the park to fill up on fresh water.
- Recycling and Domestic disposal.
- Campers wash up area.
- Ice pack and fridge facilities available.
If you book an electric pitch, then you need to supply your own camping lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3-pin plug on one end that connects into our electric bollard as shown. This camping lead is standard throughout Europe. If you haven’t bought your camping lead yet, then we recommend buying a camping lead that is at least 25m long (this is plenty long for pitches on our park, however other parks may need longer). We do not sell camping leads, so please see your nearest camping shop.
We are avid fans of keeping our guests informed and up to date so Like & Follow us on Facebook for Special Rates, Discounts and Competition Offers.